ABSTRACT PREPARATION INSTRUCTIONS
All abstracts must be submitted electronically using the web-based submission. Guidelines for abstract preparation are provided below and should be read carefully prior to preparing your abstract.
The abstract will be used by the Technical Program Committee as the sole basis for acceptance of the paper for presentation. Thus, the abstract should clearly communicate the new and significant results that have been obtained. Accepted summaries will be reproduced exactly as submitted in the Book of Abstracts, which is published by the Conference Organization. Time and effort spent constructing a clear, concise, and well-written abstract will maximize the chances of paper acceptance. New and significant work is a prerequisite for paper acceptance; previously published results will be rejected automatically.
Abstracts should clearly state:
- The objective of the work;
- The advancement over previous work.
- The results and accomplishments and their significance;
ABSTRACT FORMAT GUIDELINES
The author shall use the Abstract Template (link). The format for Conference abstracts consists of one A4 page of text with margins of 1 in or 2.5 cm on all edges and font size Time New Romans 12 pt.
The abstract shall be about 250 to 400 words and anyway limited to one page only. The abstract must be converted to Adobe PDF for electronic submission.
The text page should include the Abstract title, authors' names, address, affiliation and email address.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS
All abstracts must be submitted electronically using the web-based submission. Do not e-mail or mail hardcopies of the abstract.
For consideration of your abstract, the following information must be entered on the website before your abstract is uploaded.
- Abstract Title
- Name, mailing address and e-mail of the first author;
- Names and affiliations of the co-authors;
- Complete contact information of the corresponding author if other than the first author;
- Identification of the abstract as “oral”, “poster” or “student” paper;
- Assignment of abstract category based on the topics that are provided.