ARRIVAL TO LUCCA
Lucca is served by two airports:
- the Galileo Galilei International Airport (http://www.pisa-airport.com/) is
located just 5 minutes far from Pisa Central Train Station and about 25 km by
Lucca city center
- From Galileo Galilei International Airport, you can reach Lucca by:
- Train: about 50-60 minutes with one stop in Pisa Central Station http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en
- Bus: about 1 hour, Autolinee CTT Nord – VAIBUS https://www.pisa-airport.com/en/the-passengers/transport/bus.html
- Taxi: about 30 minutes and about 50 euros https://www.pisa-airport.com/en/the-passengers/transport/taxi.html
- the Amerigo Vespucci Airport (http://www.aeroporto.firenze.it/en/) is located in
Florence and it is about 50 km far from Lucca center.
- From Amerigo Vespucci Airport, you can reach Lucca by:
- Bus: about 1 hour, Autolinee CTT, LINEA EXTRAURBANA REGIONALE LUCCA-FIRENZE http://www.lucca.cttnord.it/Lucca_Firenze/P/533
- Taxi: about 50 minutes and about 90 euros http://www.aeroporto.firenze.it/en/the-passengers/transport/taxi.html
The Venue of the conference is the Real Collegio, which is located inside the city walls of Lucca.
The address is: P.zza del Collegio, 13, 55100 Lucca LU