The following type of papers can be submitted and presented at BEPU-2018:
- “Conference Paper” (CP) will be presented in Oral Conference Sessions (OCS). The Presenter has 30 minutes to present the paper that includes 5 minutes for questions from the audience;
- “Poster Conference Paper” (PCP) will be presented in Poster Plenary Sessions (PoS). The Presenter has to prepare a Poster (possible following the tips at the following link) and present it to the conference attendees during the 2 hours duration of the Poster Session (Pos). One of the Poster Session Chairman will discuss the Poster with the Presenter for 10 minutes during the Poster Session (PoS);
- “Student Paper” (SP) will be presented in Oral Student Sessions (OSS) or in a Student Poster Session organized inside the Poster Plenary Session. The Student has a total of 30 minutes to present the paper that includes 5 minutes for questions from the audience.
- All papers have to be prepared following the template that can be downloaded from the following links (doc, LaTex);
- Oral and Poster Paper will go through the same level of Peer Review Process;
- The criteria adopted by the TPC and followed by the reviewers to select between oral and poster presentation are:
- Poster presentation facilitates long in depth technical discussions between specialists;
- Poster presentation is suited for innovative work in a limited scope;
- Poster presentation is suited for work presenting applications of established methodologies;
- Oral presentation is suited for a paper which may interest a large audience;
- Oral presentation is suited for innovative work of general interest;
- Oral presentation is suited for papers which have a rich content which can hardly be summarized in a poster;
- Poster may be elected when the authors themselves choose and prefer this kind of presentation.