CBPEC (Competence Building Program for Embarking Countries workshop)
Sustainable and successful nuclear energy programme demands a technical infrastructure including a workforce of highly specialized and well-educated professionals. Due to complexity of the required skills and knowledge intensive training ranging from several months up to few years under the guidance of experienced trainers has to be undertaken.
The workshop will deal with the following topics:
• Review of the existing infrastructure and gap analysis
• Familiarization of the Government and other stakeholders of a national
nuclear programme with the key components of the technical infrastructure
• Development of competence building program
• Delivery of the competence building program
• Assessment of the progress and advice in development of the long-term
sustainable national training program
For further information see CBPEC flyer.